Wednesday, September 12, 2007

New Blog



So it's one thirty in the morning and I just announced on my old blog that I have a new blog. Unfortunately for me I don't have anything posted on my new blog. All I have is a new streamlined template that I've been slaving over for the past two weeks(yes this is the best I could do --- I am HTML ignorant).

My hope is to reinvigorate my writing life, and reconnect with an audience again. I am quickly learning that one thirty in the morning is not the time to try to do this. What's say we meet back here in about 10 hours, okay?

2 comments:

Jody said...

Yay! I can comment finally without having to sign into Xanga with the password I can never remember. :D Good call. :)

Crazy Calvinist said...

Can I quit bawling now? After just zinging by Xanga? Cool!

 
template by suckmylolly.com