Tuesday, February 19, 2008

All new

New house, new town, new state, new job, new church, new blog -- a
new beginning all around.

I've wended my way from Pennsylvania down through the heartland or
breadbasket or Bible-belt -- whatever you'd like to call it -- and
landed myself once again in the great state of Texas.

I've settled into my new bookstore, been welcomed warmly into my new
church, basked in the beautiful sun and wind, feasted with family,
and spent a couple days sleeping away sickness. It's a time for new
beginnings for me. Watch out y'all, I'm just getting started.

2 comments:

tammy said...

wow! i have been meaning to write you now that things have settled down. i have done the same things as you have (new state, new church, but no basking or sun). i will get on it! glad to see you are alive. :)

Crazy Calvinist said...

YAY! have been losing the will to live waiting for your next blog post!! ;-)

COOL!

 
template by suckmylolly.com