Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Geezer Magnet

And now for the continuing saga of the World's Biggest Geezer Magnet.
This episode: Old Man Tourette's --or-- Are you Senile?

A white haired grandfatherly old man came up to me while I was at the
registers, and while I was in the middle of a sentence he blurbs out

"You're Really Pretty!" (yes there were capitals involved)

Do I look like I need a Sugar Daddy? Or in his case a Sugar Grand-Daddy?

I look up startled and he added, "I'm old enough to know -- I've been
around long enough." I blushed, relieved that he wasn't actually
hitting on me and finished up the transaction, and then went to help
him order a book. I'm taking his information, ask for his phone
number which he rattles off, and then jogs my elbow with his and
says, "What's yours?" and chuckles.

Ew. Ew. Ew.

1 comments:

tammy said...

haha. thats like the old guy thats married and has grown daughters sitting on the plane in the seat next to mine. " i would marry you in a second " no qualifications. he already knows i'm married. i already know he's married. now i know that he meant years ago, or hypothetically, but he didnt say that, which was just, well, gross.

and another thing, you are pretty!

 
template by suckmylolly.com